TimeTell is modular and scalable
The TimeTell product range consists of several modules. You only need to purchase the modules you truly need. Timesheet and Planning are the basic modules. You can expand either one or both of these basic modules with one or more of the other modules to achieve the required functionality. Together they form a comprehensive and integrated solution. You can always decide to add to your chosen configuration at a later date. It is also possible to expand or decrease the number of user licenses at any required moment.
- Booking time on customers, projects and activities.
- Clock in/out for time registration and attendance.
- Request for leave.
- Editing the personal TimeTell Calendar.
- Edit the TimeTell Calendar of colleagues.
- Convert an appointment in the calendar to a booking in the timesheet.
- Access customer contact information.
- Entering expenses.
Leave & Absence
- Digital leave balances card.
- Holiday planning by department and/or organization.
- Leave request/approval process can be completed within TimeTell.
- Leave balances are easily accessible from the timesheet.
- Registration of sick leave with email notification.
- Standard reports: including leave balances and staff currently on sick leave.
Time and Attendance
- Book time on a terminal with a key tag (drop), badge (credit card size) and/or fingerprint.
- Ability to clock in and out by signing on your own PC (software clock).
- TimeTell front desk view shows employee attendance in real time.
- If a person is absent, it is visible whether the person is sick or on holiday and who is their replacement.
- Notification and warnings: automatically send e-mails based on certain criteria. For example, automatically send an e-mail to anyone who has not submitted their timesheet in time. In addition to the default e-mail notifications, we can create customised e-mail notifications.
- Reports by e-mail: reports are created at a set time and sent in PDF format by e-mail. For example, a management report can be sent at the beginning of each month.
- Authorizations: rights and obligations of users.
- HR data.
- Standard reports.
- Scheduler: performing automatic tasks.
- Audit Trail: data changes can be recorded in a log-file.
- Available in English, Dutch and German.
- Your own specific terminology can be applied.
- TimeTell supports MS-SQL, Oracle and Firebird.