Company profile

About us

TimeTell is a successful and reliable software company. We make and sell our own products. We have over 30 years of experience in the field, with a main focus on time registration and planning solutions.

Currently we serve more than 600 customers and over 135.000 users. Our headquarters is based in The Netherlands. Over the years we have expanded to Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, France and other European countries. TimeTell is used in America and Asia too.

With years of international experience we are a complete software partner for companies who want an international approach.

TimeTell B.V. is financially healthy and continues to grow. The management directors own the company and are involved in the day-to-day operations.

TimeTell is ISO 27001 certified

To guarantee the security and quality of our products, working methods and services it is important that we are ISO 27001 certified. This ensures our customers we handle their data responsibly with strict guidelines. We have drafted our information security plan according to the ISO 27001 standards. In this plan standards have been established which are guaranteed and verifiable in our internal organization. The main goal of establishing, implementing and verifying these standards is to improve our internal organization. The result of this process is that TimeTell remains a reliable partner for her customers. Every year TimeTell is audited by external organization DigiTrust.


TimeTell feels it is part of society and wants to show its involvement. Therefor we are a partner of Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders.

We support other charities on a one-off base. Recently we have supported three charities. The selection is based on the input of our employees.


While performing our business activities we aim to minimize our impact in the environment. When we renovated our office in 2016 we have insulated the building well in order to minimize our energy consumption.

We also installed 80 solar panels on the rooftop. These panels provide for 60% of our energy consumption. The remaining 40% comes from local ‘green’ energy (wind, bio and solar). And we have taken a number of smaller measures to reduce our ecological footprint. Many of our colleagues choose for an electric car and also from a health perspective, use their bikes and take hikes.


Datafox is our partner for time registration hardware. Our hosting partners are Avantage and Uniserver.

We have created interfaces with many other software suppliers and often we have partner contracts with these suppliers. Click here for an overview of our current partners.


We are an active member of our trade organization NLdigital. They serve the best interests of Dutch IT-companies. We apply the NLdigital terms and have received their DataPro Certificate. With this certificate IT organizations can show they have taken all necessary measures to comply with the GDPR. TimeTell was one of the first organizations to obtain the Data Pro Certificate. We have developed a ‘Data Pro’ processor agreement, there is a data security breach protocol and TimeTell is admitted in the Data Pro Register.

More information is found on our Hosting & Security page.

Want to know more about TimeTell?

Are you curious to know more about TimeTell? We look forward to hearing from you.