The TimeTell product range consists of several modules. You only need to purchase the modules which you truly need.
The red module Timesheet and/or the green module Planning are the basic modules. You can expand the application by adding various functional modules.
Together they form a comprehensive and integrated solution. You can always decide to add to your chosen configuration at a later date.
Leave & Absence
- Digital leave balances card.
- Holiday planning by department and/or organization.
- Leave request/approval process can be completed within TimeTell.
- Leave balances are easily accessible from the timesheet.
- Registration of sick leave with email notification.
- Standard reports: including leave balances and staff currently on sick leave.
- Booking time on customers, projects and activities.
- Clock in/out for time and attendance.
- Leave request.
- Editing the personal TimeTell Calendar.
- Edit the TimeTell Calendar of colleagues.
- Convert an appointment in the calendar to a booking in the timesheet.
- Access customer contact information.
- Entering expenses.
Time and Attendance
- Book time on a terminal with a key tag (drop), badge (credit card size) and/or fingerprint.
- Ability to clock in and out by signing on your own PC (software clock).
- TimeTell front desk view shows employee attendance in real time.
- If a person is absent, it is visible whether the person is sick or on holiday and who is their replacement.
- Notification and warnings: automatically send e-mails based on certain criteria. For example, automatically send an e-mail to anyone who has not submitted their timesheet in time. In addition to the default e-mail notifications, we can create customised e-mail notifications.
- Reports by e-mail: reports are created at a set time and sent in PDF format by e-mail. For example, a management report can be sent at the beginning of each month.
- Authorizations: rights and obligations of users.
- HR data.
- Standard reports.
- Scheduler: performing automatic tasks.
- Audit Trail: data changes can be recorded in a log-file.
- Available in English, Dutch and German.
- Your own specific terminology can be applied.
- TimeTell supports MS-SQL, Oracle and Firebird.