TimeTell is a modular and scalable software solution which consists of a comprehensive range of modules. Timesheet and Planning are the core modules. You can expand either one or both of these modules with additional modules to achieve the required functionality. Together they form a comprehensive and integrated solution suited to your needs. You can always decide to add to your chosen configuration at a later date. It is also possible to expand or decrease the number of user licenses at any required moment.
- Weekly statement for timesheet.
- Booking time on customers, projects, activities and/or cost center.
- Approval by line, staff and project manager.
- Possibility of time recording using barcodes.
- Chronological registration.
- Project planning with tasks, dependencies and GANTT view.
- Planning of daily tasks (jobs).
- Capacity planning: resource requests, resource allocation, overview of available capacity.
- Planning on a weekly level.
- Planning on a daily basis (Calendar module).
- Planning versus realisation.
Leave & absence
- Digital leave balances card.
- Holiday planning by department and/or organization.
- Leave request/approval process can be completed within TimeTell.
- Leave balances are easily accessible from the timesheet.
- Registration of sick leave with email notification.
- Standard reports: including leave balances and staff currently on sick leave.
- Budgeting for organisational units/staff per customer, project and activity.
- Budgeting both time and money (hours * rate).
- Compare with budgets from previous years.
- Standard reports (budget versus actual).
- Calendar with MS Outlook look and feel and functionality.
- Appointments are linked to customers, projects and/or activities.
- Employees can be scheduled for different shifts.
- Overview of availability of staff per day/time.
- Overview of work planned for a customer/project per employee per day.
- Overtime calculations can be configured in the system.
- Leave entitlement calculation based on age, scale, service, etc.
- Booking time on customers, projects and activities.
- Clock in/out for time registration and attendance.
- Request for leave.
- Editing the personal TimeTell Calendar.
- Edit the TimeTell Calendar of colleagues.
- Convert an appointment in the calendar to a booking in the timesheet.
- Access customer contact information.
- Entering expenses.
- Configurable dashboard.
- Dynamic reports (pivot tables, charts, filtering, grouping, etc.).
- Drill down to underlying information.
- Export to MS Excel, PDF and other formats.
- Create your own reports (layout and query)
Time & attendance
- Book time on a terminal with a key tag (drop), badge (credit card size) and/or fingerprint.
- Ability to clock in and out by signing on your own PC (software clock).
- TimeTell front desk view shows employee attendance in real time.
- If a person is absent, it is visible whether the person is sick or on holiday and who is their replacement.
- Notification and warnings: automatically send e-mails based on certain criteria. For example, automatically send an e-mail to anyone who has not submitted their timesheet in time. In addition to the default e-mail notifications, we can create customised e-mail notifications.
- Reports by e-mail: reports are created at a set time and sent in PDF format by e-mail. For example, a management report can be sent at the beginning of each month.
- Ability to export or import data from external systems. This can also be scheduled.
- Exchange of files is based on CSV, XML or SQL files or directly to an external database.
- Ability to synchronize the TimeTell calendar with the personal MS Outlook Calendar.
- Authorizations: rights and obligations of users.
- HR data.
- Standard reports.
- Scheduler: performing automatic tasks.
- Audit Trail: data changes can be recorded in a log-file.
- Available in English, Dutch and German.
- Your own specific terminology can be applied.
- TimeTell supports MS-SQL, Oracle and Firebird.